Women’s Beginner Friendly Triathlon Festival!
The Tri-Diva Triathlon Festival is a great late season, beginner friendly, women only event. On Saturday, September 14th, at the Strathmore Aquatic Centre, females as young as 12 can participate in triathlon or duathlon events. There are relay options too!
Events for adults:
- Try-A Tri (250m swim, 10k bike, 2.5k run)
- Sprint Triathlon (500m swim, 20k bike, 5k run)
- Sprint Duathlon (2.5k run, 20k bike, 5k run)
Events for youth:
- Try-A Tri (12-20 years old) 250m swim, 10k bike, 2.5k run
- Sprint Tri (16-20 years old) 500m swim, 20k bike, 5k run
- Duathlon (16-20 years old) 2.5k run, 20k bike, 5k run
Details below on this year’s free transition clinic and Q & A session. Contact us to register.