Again we are being hit by Mother Nature with cold and snow. Just in time for LYNX Computrainer sessions hosted by The Doctrine at the Jewish Community Centre to start up.
Benefits of Indoor Riding
Triathletes of all abilities can benefit from off-season training that focuses on muscle strength, endurance, pedaling efficiency and power output. These instructor led sessions will guide you through systematic workouts utilizing power to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Bike Prep for Indoor Riding
What you need to bring:
- A trainer-specific rear quick release skewer.
- Water bottle or sport drink.
- Bike shoes or runners if not using bike cleats.
- Trainer tire (optional).
- Clean well-working drive train (optional).
- Bike computer (optional)
- Heart rate monitor (optional)
If you are looking for that an indoor cycling program to move your riding to the next level contact us.